Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Labor Day!

Let me just begin by saying that every weekend should be a three day weekend. I don't mind getting up early if I don't have to be anywhere where someone else is telling me what to do :) I'm completely living in the moment right now.  I just woke up...admiring my spray paint accomplishment from yesterday ( which is what I'm getting to in a sec..) watching GMA...with no agenda!  And when Sam Champion actually says "you're probably settling into your second cup of coffee" I don't have to roll my eyes! Anyways..I'm loving my life right now.

So yesterday was fab as well.  I have been saying for a couple of months that I am SO over looking at the Maple stain on my gel fuel fireplace (craigslist $150 woop woop!) So I bought some white semi gloss spray paint. I'm going to do a little more work on it when it is less humid outside but I took advantage of the ...dare I say.."cooler" air ( ok.. not-as-humid-air) to slap some white paint on her!

Here's a quick little before and after :) I also made those little blue mason jar candle holders!

YAAAAY

The room just feels 10 times lighter now :)




No comments:

Post a Comment